The number one complaint from home sellers is the poor marketing effort and lack of communication provided by their agent!
According to the National Association of Realtors, the average realtor sells only 7 homes each year. Real estate companies don’t sell your home, an agent does, and the agent simply don’t have the capital to invest in marketing.
You deserve better!
Qwizzle was designed to change your experience.
We will not pretend to market your home; we are accountable to our sellers. Our comprehensive marketing plan is not tied to the ebb and flow of your agent’s income! Thirty-five years of experience has gone into our marketing plan, and we know what works to achieve top dollar for our sellers. You will be participating in the industry’s most innovative marketing program, designed around accountability and tangible results. The performance of our marketing is tracked and the results are provided directly to you.
This commitment of marketing accountability provides certainty that we are performing at the highest levels in the industry, with your best interests in mind.
Since home buying starts online, the challenge becomes how to separate your home from the millions of other homes found on the Internet.
We believe that being “on” the Internet is one thing, but being “seen” on the Internet makes all the difference when marketing your home.
Did you know?
- 88% of all homebuyers use the Internet when shopping for homes
- The average person using Facebook has over 130 friends
- The typical user is on Facebook 15 hours per month
- 63% of all homebuyers walk through the homes they find on the Internet
- 165 million Facebook users in the US, half of them access Facebook each day
- 250 million + photos are uploaded each day
- Homebuyers spend 12 weeks searching for a home prior to buying
- Over 200 million people access Facebook each day on their phone.
UNDERSTANDING THE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SELLING SUCCESS
35 Years as licensed Colorado Broker.
There are two types of tasks associated with any marketing plan and both types are essential to a well-executed marketing plan.
Once single tasks associated with your marketing plan such as photography, publishing of your web site, printing of your home brochure, entered into multiple MLS systems, and syndication of your listing etc., proper links and end product are provided so you have an accurate accounting of completed marketing tasks performed on your behalf.
Continuous tasks, like home showings, feedback, and Internet traffic reports etc., are continuously delivered directly to your computer and provide detailed analytic information on those marketing efforts.
By providing our sellers detailed information on the execution of their marketing plan, we are establishing a high level of accountability with our sellers.
Most realtors stop at the syndication of your home because it’s simple and free. Because we think differently, we don’t stop there.
We designed a revolutionary and custom marketing process to leverage social networks such as Facebook and Linkedin. This is not just about posting your home to a network like Facebook so that it can be “liked.” It is about enhancing the impressions your home receives. Our process delivers your home to a wider audience and demographic than any other marketing tool ever used in real estate.
We leverage social media by pushing valuable information about your home through the spheres of influences linked to us through our networks and the company. This process eliminates the need to rely on homebuyers finding your home on the Internet. We are leading them to it. The results of this marketing effort are easily tracked and the analytics are provided on your desktop.
We design a comprehensive listing site for your home with a specific URL that details information about your home, neighborhood and community.
We generate weekly reports sent directly to you, from different sites, providing marketing activity on your home that keeps you apprised of changing market conditions, allowing strategic marketing decisions to be made with your broker.
Why Professional Photography?
- A picture is worth 1,000 words!
- 20 Seconds for “Love at First Sight” – Researchers tracking the eye movements of subjects who looked at online home listings found that more than 95% of users viewed the first photo—the one that shows the exterior of the home—for a total of 20 seconds.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, 98% of homebuyers who searched on line for a home said photos were among the most useful features of real estate websites.
- Listings of homes with photos taken by professionals have about 61% more views than listings without!
- Professional real estate photography sells homes 32% faster!
Communication is an essential element to a good real estate transaction.
Over three decades of knowledge have gone into the development of our systems to document your transaction. Our precise record keeping helps to minimize misunderstandings and mistakes during real estate transactions while providing comprehensive communication between us during your transaction.
Communication during your transaction is not limited to conversations you have with your broker but is inclusive of all communications that take place during the marketing and sale of your home to protect your interests. Emarketing Campaigns manage the communications between brokers and potential buyers. Electronic Contracts ensure that the movement of contracts is timely while securely archiving the details of the transaction between the parties. Centralized Showings manages the complexity of showing activity and generates feedback reports. Electronic Lockboxes secures your safety while recording all access to your home. Email and Text Messages allow you quick access to us. Phone access allows you to reach us on our mobile or office phones using one convenient number. Evernote™ allows us to detail all aspects of your transaction while cataloging your transaction from its inception. Slack™ allows us instant communication and allows us to move large files, such as photos, instantly. Reverse Marketing establishes communications with active buyers that established search criteria that fit your home.
Weekly and daily reports sent directly to you provide essential information on feedback from showing activity and Internet effectiveness, creating a high level of accountability.
According to the National Association of Realtors, 91% of all realtors never contact the buyer or seller of a home after the closing!
As a home seller, this should concern you. The lack of follow-up by most agents means that they are continually forced to create new clients from new sources, limiting productivity.
We understand the value that good follow-up represents for our home sellers. Over the past thirty-five years, we have developed an extensive client base by managing the complexities of follow-up. By leveraging our client base, we push information about your home, using social networks, to dramatically increasing the number of individuals viewing your home.
Traditional marketing avenues will continue to be a staple in the marketing of your home. Your home will be exposed through as many Multiple Listing Services (MLS) that service your market area.
The use of professionally designed and printed brochures will be displayed in your home. Other forms of traditional marketing, such as print advertising and open houses, will be determined between you and your agent. We only use electronic lockboxes for added security while your home is on the market.
The Qwizzle ‘for sale’ sign is prominent, memorable and was designed to attract homebuyers.
Building Block 10:
Steps to the Closing
- Today’s purchase contracts are written to protect the buyer’s interest. There are multiple hurdles to clear in order to successfully reach closing.
- Trusting this process to agents that don’t represent you, transaction brokers, or to agents that are not realtors, licensees, or to agents that have limited experience lowers your success factor and impacts you financially.
- Remember these four words; “buyer’s sole subjective discretion”; they are designed to get your buyer out of the contract and are found throughout the contract to purchase.
- Inspections- Home inspectors in Colorado are not required to be licensed, trained, and in many cases have little experience in this field. We have 35 years of experience in dealing with inspectors, have participated in over 2200 real estate transactions, and have built over 1000 homes in Colorado. We know how to protect your interests and pocket book during the inspection process, and safely maneuver over this hurdle.
- Mortgage- We require that all buyers are pre-qualified when submitting an offer to purchase your home by submitting a lender letter with their offer. Prior to meeting with you, we follow up with the lender to verify the validity of their letter and understand what documents have been reviewed by the lender prior to issuing their approval letter.
- Appraisals- We believe that appraisers need to be sold your home just like the buyer. We meet, or have spoken to, every appraiser to discuss the appraisal prior to it being done on your home to provide comparable sales information and make sure they understand the details of your home. We have never had a home not appraise.
- Title Review- We actually read title work to ensure that all issues are resolved quickly to avoid this becoming an out for the buyer.